The beautiful autumn season is here. Are you ready with your fall outfits and perfectly manicured nails? Now is the time to take care of your hair. Choose a hairstyle that suits the time of year for a comfortable and trendy look. Go for the burnt orange and ombre tones of the autumn leaves. Here are some of the latest fall haircuts that are sure to be on trend not just this year but for the coming fall season as well.
Keep up to date with the latest fashion trends by checking out the gallery here. The hairstyles your favorite celebs are sporting are the ones that you should be wearing this fall season. No matter how long your hair is, we have fall haircut ideas for every hair length. Choose a style from these fall haircuts according to your face shape and personality.
Celebrity-inspired in-Vogue fall haircuts
- Rock Punk Crop: This Evan Rachel Wood inspired hair calls for a coveted hairstyle with long layers on the top and short hairstyles on the sides. This haircut would look great on anyone with wavy or straight hair. The universal look of this hairstyle allows the wearer to style it in different ways.
- Oomphy Pixie: This is an improved retro pixie hairstyle that is short at the back and features asymmetrical face-framed bangs on the sides. This haircut is perfect for those with baby soft, fine hair like Ashlee Simpson.
Fall haircut trends from 2018
- Brave Bob: Give your face a dramatic expression with the trendy, bold bob haircut in conjunction with the blunt bangs. Make sure you have a few bangs and long layers of hair on either side to achieve this edgy look.
- Bubbly Pixie: Go for the chic textured pixie haircut this fall. Use pomade for that chic, effortless, wild look.
- Chic Curly Shag: You will look like a glamorous queen this fall in this fashionable haircut that features a layered, uniformed cut and front bangs. Use mousse and diffuser for more bounce and volume.
Keep up with the trend of fashion by sporting a funky fall haircut. The inspiring gallery here is sure to fascinate you and give you new haircut goals.