With the fall and winter seasons knocking on your door, it’s high time to upgrade your winter wardrobe with cold shouldered sweaters, cardigans, jackets, and more. Wondering how to wear your oversized sweater in style? Here are some styling tips for your oversized sweater. Pairing an oversized knit sweater with the right leggings, jeans, or shoes can make you look like a fashion fan in an oversized sweater too. The idea is to combine your outfits intelligently so that you look chic in oversized sweaters without being too consumed by them.
Trendy tips for stylishly wearing oversized sweaters
- Team your cowl neck sweater with a pair of ankle boots, black leggings and a hat.
- Combine your oversized sweater with knee high boots.
- Wear the sweater over a chambray shirt for a smart atmosphere.
- Combine a cozy oversized knit sweater with leather leggings. The two find the perfect balance.
- Pair the large, loose sweater with a pair of white sneakers instead of the fur boots to upgrade your style statement by two notches.
- Combine a trendy oversized sweater with a pair of thigh high boots.
- Combine knee high boots with an oversized sweater, leggings and a scarf.
- Wear your sweater over pantyhose and knee socks for extra warmth.
Redefine your style statement with a classy turtleneck sweater
- Combine a cropped turtleneck over the buttoned long tunic.
- Team a textured turtleneck with a chic shearling jacket.
- Combine a turtleneck with a tailored suit.
- Wear the dark blue turtleneck with the elegant mini heels.
- Team turtleneck with blazer and pixie pants.
With these upbeat oversized sweater styling ideas, you’ll look chic and fashionable in oversized sweaters as well, rather than looking awkward and weird in your winter outfits.