Winter is almost here. Upgrade your wardrobe with the latest jumpers and sweatshirts. There are different types of sweaters on the market. Some of the must-haves for your winter wardrobe include festive crew necks, knitted sweaters, cardigans, sweaters, hoodies, cashmere, oversized sweaters, and sweatshirts. With a good selection of sweaters, you can easily combine your various outfits with warm winter clothes. Here are some ideas on how to elegantly combine your sweatshirts and sweaters with different outfits.
How do I wear sweatshirts?
- Team your sweatshirt with a pair of trainers and a leather skirt for a sporty look. Add a touch of red lipstick to your appearance.
- Add style to your clothes with accessories like a patterned chic scarf. Wear the scarf with jeans and an elegant sweatshirt.
- Look gorgeous in an all black ensemble. Team your black sweatshirt with black pants and motorcycle boots for a vibrant look.
- Wear a heeled sweatshirt with a pencil skirt for a formal look.
- Enhance your appearance by adding a statement chain to your sweatshirt-lederhosen ensemble.
- Wear a stunning look in a tulle skirt and a bold sweatshirt.
How do I buy jumpers and sweatshirts for women?
- Size:Sweater manufacturers use different size standards to make sweaters for women. To ensure the most suitable fit, try different sizes or use a size guide to help you choose the right size.
- Material: Sweaters are made from a range of natural and man-made fibers such as cashmere, cotton, wool, synthetics, etc. Each of these fibers offers certain properties. For example, plastics are cheap and durable, cotton is easy to wash, cashmere is delicate and soft, but expensive. Choose a material according to your budget, preferences and requirements.
Make a winter fashion style statement by pairing clothes with the right pullovers and sweatshirts.