Turquoise is such a beautiful and soft color and of course it is in fashion for costume jewelry these days. The color never fails no matter what type of dress you are wearing. The Native American people considered the blue stone to be a “sky-fallen stone”. It blends seamlessly into various items of clothing and shows a classy appearance. If you are a fashion freak and have never tried turquoise stone jewelry, don’t miss the essentials.
turquoise Long necklaces for party clothes
- Combine your glittering turquoise necklace with a party outfit. Go for dark dresses to enhance the subtle hue of the turquoise pearls.
- Turquoise necklaces also go great with evening wear. A simple minimalist turquoise pendant wouldn’t be an exaggeration for office attire.
- Pull your hair up in a bun or bangs and flaunt these turquoise earrings. Yellow, light pink and purple dresses are the best contrast pairs with turquoise earrings.
- Star-shaped, rings and dream catchers are the latest trends in the style of earrings. However, these are heavy pieces of jewelry that cannot be put on on normal days. Choose floral rivets made from turquoise pearls for normal use.
Turquoise colored tiara
- A dress and a tiara are a heavenly duo. Combine a turquoise pearl tiara with your designer dress. Keep your makeup minimal and you’re good to go!
- This would look lovely at weddings too. Whether you are the bride or the bridesmaid, wear a tiara for every occasion.
- Your tiara can also come in handy when you need to dress your little girl for communion or Christmas party.
Get rid of the boring hairpins and flaunt a designer. Beautify your braided bun with small hairpins with turquoise beads. You would be yourself obsessed looking at your elegant bun.
Browse the gallery and find out what’s trending to add more turquoise jewelry to your collection. You will feel totally in love with her!