The word “duck boots” is often used interchangeably with “bean boots”, but the former refers to a style while the latter refers to a particular brand. Duck boots are shoe-like waterproof boots with a lower rubber part and a waterproof upper part made of textile or leather. A variety of styling variations are available for these boots, with different tread patterns, lacing systems, and much more, although the basics remain the same. Here is a clever collection of ideas on how to wear these boots in style.
Ways to style yours Fall outfits with duck boots
- Team your duck boots with skinny jeans and a Fair Isle sweater for a weatherproof look.
- Combine your boots with a buttoned, chunky sweater and a charming page cap.
- Team up furry, tall, dark boots with an oversized cardigan and comfy leggings.
- Add a warm, cozy look to your clothes on a chilly winter morning with a vibrant plaid waistcoat. Combine the look with a pair of warm woolen socks, a winter scarf, gloves, a sweater dress and duck boots.
- For a chic, polite flair, pair high-heeled duck boots with a peppy pea coat and vibrant knitwear.
Popular duck boots for winter 2017
- Shearwater Flannel Boots: This pair of boots has a waterproof sole for protection on rainy days and the lambskin lining provides additional warmth.
- Original bean boots: Go for the classic LL Bean ‘duck boots’, crafted to perfection by artisans.
- Joie Delyth Booties: This pair of black and olive green duck boots looks a lot more stylish than the ordinary duck boots. These are lined with faux fur for extra warmth and comfort.
- Burberry Windmere boots: With Burberry’s exemplary “Check Fabric Look” you define your style statement. This pair of waterproof boots is also equipped with a rubber sole to prevent slipping.
Step away from the 2017 duck boot fashion trend! Wear the stylish, iconic look by creating chic combinations from your classic winter wardrobe.