Nail art design is a reflection of your style. Your nail art should complement the clothes you wear. Here is a wonderful collection of simple nail art designs. You can spice up your monotonous classic nail color with fancy nail art design ideas. Take a look at our easy step-by-step nail art tutorials to try out fancy DIY nail art designs for the home. Explore our image gallery to find stunning black nail designs that you can’t resist trying out.
Easy nail art designs for beginners
- Orange and White Flame Nail Art: Flaunt a stylish mani with a range of upbeat nail colors like orange, yellow, white, and black that are perfect for the upcoming summer season.
- Pink-Purple Flower Nail Art: You would need purple, pink, and white nail polish to sport a pretty floral mani. All you have to do is apply two coats of white polish as a base. Use a thin brush to create pink flowers and stylize them with purple polish. Finish it off with a coat of nail polish to keep your nails shiny. Check out stunning floral nail art designs
- Color Splash Nail Art: You’ll need blue, pink, white, and purple nail polish and use an angled art brush to create the splatter effect.
- Vivid Clouds Nail Art: The nice thing about the peppy cloud nail design is that three shades of nail polish are used for the ring fingernail and the rest of the nails flaunt the green and blue varnish.
Nail art designs for short nails
- Graffiti nail design: Graffiti nail art looks wonderful on short nails. All you have to do is wipe the excess polish off the brush and paint random stripes on the painted black nails.
- Pinstripe nails: After you’ve covered your nails with the white polish, you can apply strips to your nails with a nail strip. You can try different shades for the different nails, but make sure you use pastel colors for an aesthetically pleasing look.