Tired of bright and bold tattoos? Try the subtle, intricate minimalist tattoos. These tiny and dainty tattoo designs look more stylish and edgy compared to the traditional large tattoo designs. The minimalist tattoo designs are a rage in the new generation and more and more girls are joining the bandwagon. The minimalist geometric tattoos are a trend that uses negative spaces, black, clean lines, and sparse colors to create a simple, clean, and elegant design. The specialty of these types of tattoos is that they create individual precise lines for an overall concise look.
Check out our brilliant collection of small minimalist tattoo designs here.
Meaning of minimalist tattoos
The minimalist tattoo segment includes a number of symbols such as the equal sign, black heart, infinity symbol and many more. Each of the symbols has a specific meaning. For example, the antlers of a deer symbolize nobility and pride; The infinity symbol represents unlimited possibilities or reincarnation, and the design of an array represents the courage to move forward.
Popular minimalist tattoos for women
- Music tattoos:: The unique minimalist music tattoos are for music lovers. These are innovative and classy and can highlight the musician in you. The bass clef, octave clef, or treble clef are the popular musical tattoos that you can put on your body. A single musical note in black symbolizes a music lover’s passion for music.
- anchor Tattoos: The anchor tattoo designs have universal appeal and would never go out of style. These tattoos symbolize strength and balance.
- Swallow Tattoo: This little bird tattoo design symbolizes loyalty, safe travel, and health. The minimalist version shows the silhouette of the swallow and outlines the general contours.
Minimalist tattoo ideas
- Black Heart: A tiny black heart tattoo design means loss and the end of a meaningful relationship.
- Keyhole:A minimalist keyhole design either stands alone or is accompanied by the partner key. The keyhole stands for secret, freedom, valuables or protection. Accompanied by a partner key, it stands for “committed love”.