After choosing the right wedding attire, you need to choose the perfect wedding shoes, hairstyle, makeup and accessories to complete your bridal look. Walking down the aisle in a beautiful wedding dress with a not very special pair of shoes is not the right thing to do. The perfect flowing dress, the chic midi-length cocktail dress or the mermaid’s wedding dress all require a stylish pair of shoes. So prepare yourself for one of the special events of your life with a chic pair of lace wedding shoes for brides.
Factors to consider when choosing your wedding shoes
The first point to consider is comfort. You should be able to walk comfortably in your shoes without tripping over the hem of your wedding dress. The wedding ceremony would take a couple of hours to be over. Hence, choose a pair of heels that you can comfortably wear all day. Before choosing your shoe, consider the number of inches of your shoe heel. The most popular shoe colors are cream, white or ivory.
Popular lace wedding shoes for brides
- White Lace Bootie: Wear the look of a glamor queen on your wedding day in this chic pair of white lace boots from Gianvito Rossi.
- Pointed White Pumps: You look classy with these white Belluci lace pumps from the famous brands Dolce and Gabbana.
- Fancy Satin Healing: Show off tons of oomph in this chic pair of bridal shoes adorned with an accented crystal diamond pattern and an offset tulle bow.
- Barbara Schuh: This is a perfect De Blossom nude pointe shoe to complement your stunning wedding dress. The shoe has a glittering heel that compliments the toe bed and the tip color.
- Pointed heel with ankle strap: This flattering pair of Chase and Chloe shoes is available in a nude color that goes well with many types of wedding dresses.
These are some of the popular lace bridal wedding shoes that you might be interested in for your wedding. Discover the gallery for the hottest shoe designs to combine with your bridal wear.