Get ready for the holidays with your classy Christmas outfits, chic fashion accessories and stylish Christmas makeup ideas to welcome the holiday season. Highlight your best features and cover up your mistakes with the trending Christmas makeup ideas given here. Check out the Christmas makeup tutorials to find out which shade of shimmer, eyeshadow, eyeliner, highlighter, foundation, lipstick, and blush will work best with your skin tone. Choose colors that go well with your other accessories, such as shoulder bags, shoes, watches, and outfits so that you can bring the man down to the floor at your Christmas Eve party.
Whimsical Christmas Makeup Ideas That You Must Try
- Christmas Bough Eyes: Draw an eye wing in the shape of a Christmas tree floor and blend it with your dark brown and gold eye shadow. Complete this simple makeup look with a black star just below your browbones.
- Chocolate Lips: For a Christmassy mood, swap out the matte brown lipstick colors for the reddish or purple undertones.
- Rosy Blush: The Christmas makeup idea to pump up your glamor quotient with two complementary colors is just great. One of the blushing colors should be a dark shade and a light one.
- Smokey eyes makeup:: Give your eyes a layered look by filling in the eyeshadow between the crease and the eyelid. Fill the gray eyeshadow with green, gold, and purple spots.
Eye makeup that would turn you into a sorceress
- Holly Bough’s eyes: Wear a silver eyeshadow with a winged black eyeliner. Complete your look with a red and green glitter holly.
- Snowflake Glittering Eyes: Start with a white, gray, or silver eyeshadow. Then draw pretty snowflakes on the corner of the eye. Complete your look with silver diamonds. A grayish shimmer on the eyebrows rounds off the icy look.
- Sugary candy cane eyes: The layering of the eyes on this festival makeup makes all the difference. Here layers of red and white eye shadow, green glitter and black eyeliner are used for this dramatic eye makeup.