Short dresses have a lot of buyers and why not! Short party dresses are perfect for warm evenings, casual outings, and pumped up, spunky party attitudes. You can look elegant and look pretty in short dresses that are adorned with pearls, sequins, or lace patterns with ease. Bodyconshort party dresses, pearl dresses, backless short club dresses, glitter party dresses, short strapless dresses, white party dresses, and short black party dresses are other popular short dress designs that women love to play sports at parties.
Trends in short party dresses
- A-Line party dresses: The short A-line dress is everyone’s favorite. While you can find tons of variations on this short party dress style, the A-line is still very popular as a foundation for creating a short dress.
- Short fringed dresses: Fringed haircuts and fringed dresses are quite a stir these days. This is great for you if you think you are looking too thin or want to hide those love handles.
- Short dresses with pockets: Pockets on clothes keep your palms warm and look cool with zippers and all. These go perfectly with your fall and fall wardrobe.
- Long sleeve party dresses: Short party dresses with long sleeves are a preferred choice with lace patterns, beads and embellishments. These are also great for fall and winter! Lace sleeves look formal and graceful, while the short length of the dress looks stylish and casual.
Some popular short party dress designs
- Knee-length open red party dress
- Jeweled halter neck party dress
- Long-sleeved lace dress with cold shoulder
- Short dress with an open back and a deep V-neckline
- A-Line homecoming dress with a lace top
- Black off the shoulder party dress with lace sleeves
- Chiffon homecoming dress with lace racerback style
- Homecoming dress with necklines
- Long-sleeved dress with lace decoration
- Beaded Sweetheart Lace Prom Dress
- Sleeveless, short, pleated pleated dress
To be fashionable means to experiment and be creative. You can find many more styles and fashion trends on our Pinterest. Follow us on Facebook and Twitter. We’d love to hear from you. Live long! Live beautifully! We keep giving you incredible fashion ideas.