Minimalist jewelry can spice up your look noticeably and give your appearance more flair. The idea is to keep the overall look elegant and simple with small delicate pieces of jewelry and be bold enough to mix and match the different geometric pieces to evoke a charm and unique style. You should only wear a single statement piece of jewelry for a stunning effect. Here are some interesting ideas on how to wear the minimalist jewelry to add that certain something to your overall look.
How to choose minimalist jewelry
- Choose simple jewelry: The idea of minimalist jewelry is to wear a minimalist necklace with a single pearl or other gemstone. Simplicity is the key factor in this type of jewelry.
- Looking chic in clean geometric pieces: Instead of gems, you can try a different style with geometric pieces. Wear a geometric bracelet with a short-sleeved dress or shirt.
- Go bold with pearls: Although most minimalist jewelry has chains and metals with small accents, you can try a minimalist look. You need to wear muted colored pearls to achieve a perfect, sophisticated look.
How do I wear minimalist jewelry?
- Don’t overdo it: For a minimalist look, you need to limit your jewelry to a maximum of two pieces, e.g. B. a bracelet, a necklace or earrings. If your necklace is a little flashy, keep the earrings simple and vice versa.
- Defined lines: For a simple look, make sure your jewelry is clearly visible and does not conflict with your clothing. Your skin is the backdrop to flaunt your jewelry, so make sure your bracelet doesn’t go over your shirt cuff or your pendant over your shirt collar.
These are some of the tips and rules for wearing minimalist jewelry and for sporting a sophisticated look. Scroll to the gallery for a stunning collection of minimalist jewelry design ideas.