Leave the winter furrow behind and paint these stunning nail polishes on your nails! While you might still be putting on your outfits, it’s time to celebrate the season with a spring manicure. A manicure is the quickest and best way to update your look with feather nail designs. Check out the summary for Spring Nail Art for short nails, stiletto nails, square nails, coffin nails, as well as oval nails.
Spring manicure ideas inspiration
- Orange is the new black! Neon orange is the way to get attention this spring.
- Dark red and fire red are all time favorites, whether it’s spring, summer or winter!
- The simplicity of a fresh pastel manicure is just not to be underestimated. It’s perfect for spring parties.
- Solid metallic colors are the way to get noticed.
- Baby blue French manicure is a great choice for short nails. This is a perfect nail design for short nails.
- Apply a coat of your favorite glitter nail polish, paying attention to the tips as you go.
- When the color of your outfits is getting lighter, go for darker colors like bottle green or burgundy.
Nail art ideas try this spring
- Abstract designs
- Clear lines / stripes