Curls look attractive without a doubt! Those who are blessed with natural curly hairstyle certainly have an advantage. But for those who don’t have natural curls, curly hairstyle ideas are the best way to achieve curls. But before you go for a chic curly hairstyle, you should know how to perfectly groom curls. Know all of the tricks for maintaining a curly hairstyle, from applying conditioner to the ends of your hair, to getting trimmed regularly and using the right styling products. Here are some celebrity-inspired popular curly hairstyles that you might want to try. Read through our tips for caring for curly hairstyles so that you can maintain your curls with ease.
How do I care for the curly hairstyle?
- Comb the hair from the bottom up: This will help untangle knots gently.
- Section the hair to avoid the split ends: Split ends not only look bad, they also make hair frizzy. For healthy, fresh, and bouncy curls, see your hairdresser every 6-8 weeks.
- Personalize hair styling: Use two types of hair styling products. For example, you can use a combination of mousse and serum or styling gel and coconut oil to style your hair.
- Use a wide tooth comb: Curly hair type is fragile and each of the curls is a break point. A wide-toothed comb can easily untangle the curls while maintaining the curl pattern.
Popular Curly Hairstyles That You Would Love To Try
- Braid Out Style: To get those foggy curls, braid your wet hair and let it dry overnight. Undo it the next morning and your braided hairstyle is done. Wear this hairstyle with a chic New Years Eve dress.
- Tight platinum corkscrew style: For this very voluminous curly hairstyle, use the diffuser while you blow out the hair.
- Buoyancy spirals: Add zing to your curls with the help of blonde highlighting. This would add an edge to your curls and make them look more radiant. Sizzle in this hairstyle by wearing it with a flare dress.
- Half Updo: This is one of the most popular hairstyles and you can apply it to your spiral curls for a dramatic effect. This hairstyle would look best with a short ball gown.
Take ideas of curly hairstyles from the gallery below and shine like a star at all your events and parties.