Summer calls for some serious makeup hacks. You don’t want smudged eyeliner, melting foundation, or sticky lipstick to ruin your day. Check out these hot weather makeup tips to keep your face fresh and pretty all day.
Best makeup ideas for the summer heat You have to follow:
- Correct basis: How you take care of your skin is more important than the makeup you use. Use an oil-free moisturizer and matching oil-free foundation for your makeup base. A lightweight silicone-based formula prevents sweating and protects your skin and moisture.
- Bronze Up: Applying a bronze to a light makeup base can be ideal as it will accentuate your cheekbones, forehead, nose, and chin. Don’t overdo it to get a fresh and natural look. Use powder bronzer on your earlobes and neck when wearing a ponytail.
- Coloring lipsticks: It’s time to ditch your heavy matte lipsticks for simple and light stains. They are long-lasting and can be added with a lip balm without worrying about paint stains. Try peach or baby pink tones for a lively, airy look.
Stunning summer makeup looks for brown eyes:
- For longer-lasting eyeshadow, avoid using a thick eye cream on your eyelids. Instead, flatten a foundation for a fresh, damp look. It creates a suitable basis for a longer life of the eyeshadow and minimizes wrinkling.
- For a dense eyeliner, apply your regular cream or pencil liner, then use a small brush to apply dark eyeshade on top for all-day viability. You are ready to rock the happy summer look!
- Make sure you apply good quality waterproof mascara to avoid getting raccoon eyes after a long day at work. It will also help you sweat less and wear that diva