Getting all dressed up is probably one of the fun parts of Valentine’s Day. While meeting someone is obviously the high point of the day, getting ready for the rendezvous is half the fun. Cute clothes, new hairstyles, and of course, fancy nails are great ways to celebrate and remember the occasion. There are many different designs that you can try. Here are some Valentine’s Day nail art designs that you can get inspiration from.
Some Valentine’s Day Nail Art Ideas
- Kiss prints: Do you know which emoticon is used most often on Valentine’s Day, besides the heart emoticon? It’s the kiss emoticon, obviously. Nail art with Kiss microprint is a trendy design among nail art enthusiasts.
- Paint a romantic scene: There is no better time to show off your artistic talent. If you are good at using a brush, you already have a canvas to paint on. A romantic scene on the surface of the nail would be a really original homage to the day of love. Impress your partner with your miniature artistic skills.
- All red nails: For the monochrome lover in you, a shiny set of red nails is definitely a dream come true. Try doing something new by applying a different shade of red to each nail. It’s a pretty simple idea, but you can feel the class.
- Glittering love: This one is for all people who are a little color shy. Just apply a nude color base to your nails. After drying, add accents with the help of glitter polish. You now have your own sparkling nails.
- Spell love: You’ll want to go classic white with this design. Just paint all of your nails a white color and write the word “love” on one of them with the help of a marker pen or black nail polish.