Waxing can be done at home as it is inexpensive and easy to do. However, the perfect procedure is effectively done in a beauty salon or spa, where the temperature of the wax is controlled so there is less chance of burning your skin causing scars.
Since there is a wide range of waxes to choose from for every skin type, whether sensitive, thick or normal, you should seek advice from the specialist who is most recommended for you.
The Hair removal wax Removes all hair roots and it is also necessary to apply a balsamic lotion after each treatment, preferably containing aloe vera. It should be noted that varicose veins and circulatory problems are harmful.
Advantages and disadvantages of wax
Benefits of growing
- The biggest advantage is speed and ease. The current waxes work in such a way that they do not cause pain when the tape is removed
- The heat expands the pores, which makes it easier for the hair to be extracted.
- In the case of cold wax, since it has no temperature, it can be used by people with circulatory problems
Cons of growing
- Depending on the temperature, some parts of the body are exposed to the expansion of the capillaries and increase circulatory problems.
- Cold wax is a little more painful because it sticks more to the skin and doesn’t expand the pores, which causes most hair to break instead of being pulled out.
- Folliculitis or redness can temporarily appear on sensitive skin
- It’s a more cumbersome system compared to other hair removal methods
Tips for waxing
- The skin must be peeled off beforehand to remove dead cells and avoid subcutaneous hair
- Waxing is best done after a bath or shower, as the heat expands the pores and makes hair removal easier
- Wax should not be applied to skin that is irritated by the sun or has warts, wounds, eczema, etc.
- Shaving is not advisable during the premenstrual date, as progesterone and estrogen decrease, which strengthens hair and can break hair.
- We need to examine the condition of the skin very carefully to identify any abnormalities that are preventing us from applying the wax
- The pull must be quick against the grain, that is, in the direction of the hairline
There are several factors to consider when choosing a particular waxing process. the duration of the result, the amount of hair to be removed and the area of the body. However, there are other hair removal procedures that may be more suitable for you.