White ink tattoos look much more subtle and depend entirely on the ink your tattoo artist is using. Don’t go for them if you have freckles as they may not show up properly. You need that extra bump to make it visible – so getting one can be more pain than usual.
However, due to their low visibility, they are better suited for professional areas. It’s also very reflective on pale skin. Its biggest advantage is that it glows under UV light! So make sure that your tattoo artist uses good quality ink to prevent erosion over time and that they implement the design exactly how you want them to.
Unique White Ink Tattoo Designs for Wrist and Fingers:
- Atlas: Get the world in your hands by getting a simple white ink atlas wrist tattoo! They are great for career prospects as you can hide them with long sleeves and show the glow during the late night club party scene!
- Astrology: Celestial designs of the stars, sun and moon on the wrist are very popular in white ink. They offer a sense of peace as well as aesthetic value. You can also opt for a simple “love” design.
- remain silent: If you have a darker skin tone, it is best to choose a finger tattoo with different symbols that represent “silence”. Your hand becomes a beautiful canvas on which you can paint it with a “peace tattoo” in white ink.
Nice White ink tattoo designs for your back:
- Back Fox: For a sensual and opulent effect, consider using a lush white octopus tattoo on the center of your back.
- Full back: For a deep and intense effect, you can opt for a floral or symbolic fullback design. It can cause a lot of pain, but the end result is worth it.