Winter is approaching and it’s time for you to upgrade your wardrobe with winter clothing. Here are some amazing winter fashion wardrobe ideas that are easy to pull off. Do not be surprised what to wear and what to buy in winter. We made it easy for you with capsule cabinets selected by the best designers. Let us know what you love and tell us which style you like to copy.
Upscale winter fashion wardrobe ideas
- Turtleneck: It is a good idea to pair your summer dress with a chic turtleneck.
- Skinny Jeans: This type of jeans is perfect for the winter season as the streamlined silhouette allows you to layer several items on top of each other for warmth and comfort. Combine them with an elegant leather jacket and a bootie with a flat heel during the day and with a silk-covered top and pointed heels at night.
- Cashmere sweater: Combine this high-quality crew-neck sweater with a shirt with a collar and go well with jeans, lederhosen, printed pants or midi skirts.
- Statement coat: Add a pop of color to your all black or neutral outfit with a statement coat.
- Overknee boots: Combine your overknee boots with a sweater and jeans for a casual look during the day or with a mini dress or skirt for the nighttime look.
- Knitted chic sweater dress: Combine your knitted sweater dress with tights or a winter coat and wear these clothes with every pair of shoes.
Winter fashion trends from 2017-2018
- Navy coat: The navy-inspired coat looks universal and goes well with jeans.
- Trendy trench coat: These winter clothes are ideal for warm winter days when it’s not cold enough to wear a jacket or hot enough for a wool coat.
- Gaiters: Combine your leggings with skirts and dresses for a cozy winter look.
- Faux fur stoles: For a stylish look, drape it diagonally or attach it to your lapel as a chic artificial collar.
Keep up to date with the hottest trends of 2017 with these winter fashion wardrobe ideas and wear the look of a fashionista.