It’s autumn and no other outfit goes so well with the season as Plaid. Checkered outfits are now a staple for the fall and winter seasons. You can spice up your monochromatic clothing with a touch of plaid. Not only can you wear checked skirts or shirts, but you can also wear this tartan pattern with almost any outfit. Beautify your all-black ensemble with a cheerful plaid scarf or give your basic clothing of skinny jeans and a T-shirt character with an upbeat plaid coat. Here are some styling suggestions for plaid outfits to try this winter.
Cool plaid outfits to flaunt this winter
- Combine your plaid trousers with a solid colored top and complete the clothes with a pair of long earrings.
- Add a twist to your blue skinny jeans and white t-shirt by pulling on a plaid button-down shirt.
- Put on your sleeveless oversized coat or jacket to show off the sleeves of your plaid shirt.
- You can tie your plaid or flannel shirt around your waist to add an edge to your casual slip dress. Combine it with your cheeky winter boots.
How to style plaid shirts?
- Combine your oversized buttoned plaid shirt with skinny jeans and peppy ankle boots.
- For the meeting after work, put on a plaid button-down shirt and pair it with a chic leather midi skirt. Complete the clothing with a pair of chic pumps.
- For your Sunday brunch with friends on a plaid top and combine it with green skinny jeans.
- Wear a floral top over a plaid shirt for a layered look and added texture. Opt for an all blue ensemble.
- Combine a light plaid button-down shirt with a leather mini skirt and knee-high boots.
- Beautify your culottes with an elegant button-down micro plaid shirt.
Show off your boho chic style or look glamorous by combining your plaid outfits in a unique way.