Would you like to get to know the top trends for wedding dresses straight from the catwalk? You are in the right place. Discover the latest collection of wedding dresses here, from the simple wedding dress to the royal capes to the flirtatious and funny short skirts! From the bold ball gowns to sensual plunging necklines, cheeky dresses, puffy sleeves to the narrow straps, you can get everything you are looking for, depending on your personality, style and personal preferences.
Ten chic wedding dress trends not to be missed
- Go glitter: Sequins, glitter and sparkles take center stage When you are ready to rock a sequin dress on your wedding day, remember to keep all accessories to a minimum so that your wedding dress draws all the attention and makes you look like a fashion diva .
- Flowery details: Add a floral touch to a traditional wedding dress by adding dynamic 3D flowers with crystals and feathers to delicate embroidery.
- Distinctive capes: If you want to go without a veil, a short capelet or a fully covered bridal cloak is your best bet. This ensemble is suitable for changing outfits during the wedding. For example, during the wedding ceremony you can wear a formal wedding look in a short capelet or bridal cloak and remove it when you are on the dance floor during the reception.
- Beautiful prom dresses: Look stunning when you walk down the aisle in a classy wedding ball gown. You can opt for either a lace ball gown or a flashy strapless embellished top. The voluminous style would add that extra pizzazz to your style.
- Flirty Short Dresses: If you want to flaunt your legs in a flirty pair of heels paired with an embellished mini, or show off a conservative midi length dress, choose a short wedding dress with a flirty hemline.
- Ravishing deep necklines: To give a high look, a deep V-neckline with a scalloped tip is graceful. A slim V gives a sensual atmosphere.
- Naughty porters: Enhance your style statement on your wedding day in a stylish wedding dress with narrow straps. Bring the oomph in a strapless neckline.
- Designer bodice: Show off the inner fashionista by dressing in a bridal gown with an embellished top. Add flair to your style by wearing A-line wedding attire. An embellished top adds grace and elegance to your look without adding weight.
- Puff: Bring out the wow factor in yourself by dressing in puffy “bridal sleeves” that are combined with the cheeky, figure-hugging, modern silhouette. Define your statement in boho-chic style in a surging style wedding dress or look elegant in an off-the-shoulder puff sleeve.
All eyes on you on your big day. Follow the latest wedding dress trends to rock fashionable wedding style with ease. You can visit Angrila.com to choose from the best wedding dresses.