Do you want to nail your indie style with panache this winter? Here we’ve rounded up the must-have fall-winter boho outfits to rock your bohemian style with poise. With these boho outfit ideas you can express the bohemian flair in a graceful way. Check out our styling suggestions for bohemian outfits to maximize the versatility of your gypsy wardrobe. Bohemian fashion is all about fringes, floating skirts, chunky jewelry, torches, loud colors, and a quirky way of dressing up. Gladiator sandals, maxi skirt, knit sweaters and cardigans, brim hats, blouses and tunic t-shirts, head wraps and ankle boots are some of the must-haves to complete your boho wardrobe.
Bohemian fashion ideas to rock your boho chic style with ease
- You look very chic in a solid color top with a V-neckline, a cheeky maxi skirt and an elegant sun hat.
- Go boho chic in a chambray button-down combined with a sweater or cardigan and corduroy pants. Complete your look with a pair of long earrings and ankle boots.
Essential boho outfits for your bohemian wardrobe
- Maxi skirt: It is best to invest in a solid color maxi skirt that can be paired with a range of robes. Team it with a versatile vest and graphic t-shirt. Complete your look with a pair of gladiator sandals, long boho earrings, and a high bun.
- Ankle boots: It is better to buy a pair of ankle boots in a neutral shade. Combine the boots with a loose, chic sweater, skinny jeans and a hippie headdress and you are ready for your casual date.
- Hair band and head wrap: Wear the elastic thin hippie headband like a halo. These bands look great with textured, curly, or wavy hair. Your hippie style is incomplete without these cute headbands.
- Printed Cheeky Maxi Dress: The best thing to do is to equip your printed maxi outfit with wedge sandals and chunky jewelry for your dinner.
- Gladiator sandals:You can invest in a pair of knee-high gladiators for a bold hippie fashion statement. Combine it with skinny jeans, skirts and dresses.