Greet Christmas with a well decorated house and neatly manicured Christmas nails. The stockings hang neatly on the mantelpiece, your Christmas tree is standing and sparkling, your doors and windows are decorated with eye-catching wreaths and your veranda is lit with fairy lights and votive candles. You know Christmas is almost here and you can’t wait to celebrate the festival with enthusiasm. You are eager to flaunt your festive nails. Here are some impressive Christmas nail art ideas that you might want to try this season.
Flashy Christmas nail art ideas
- Frosted Mountains: Use acrylic Christmas nails to flaunt the stunningly beautiful classy winter scene on your nails.
- Charlie Brown: Create this cute Christmas nail design with a stripe brush, a steady hand, and lots of creativity.
- Traditional sweaters: Recreate the details of the tiny sweater with the nail stamp. This simple nail art design goes well with your cashmere sweater. Complete your look with a shoulder bag.
- Catchy icicles:This chic nail art design is a wonderful reception of the winter season. The way the silver color pops against Zoya’s blue nail polish base is ethereal.
- Sparkly Mania: Try this Christmas nail with shine to get in the festive mood. This stylish nail art design uses a white nail polish and only one nail is selected to be painted with a silver or gold metallic varnish for that extra wow factor.
Awesome Christmas nail art designs from 2017
- Knitting pattern: Create this amazing matryoshka doll and knitting pattern on your nails to be in sync with the festive season. Complete your look with a stylish winter scarf.
- Glittering joy:Add some extra oomph to an iridescent white nail polish with festive green and red glitter on the lower part of the nails. Complete the festive look with a chic solitaire diamond ring.
Get more of the fresh and innovative festive nail art designs from the Christmas nail tutorials and flaunt your flashy Christmas nails this season.